Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

SCAM : LR - PM (exchange-plus.page.tl) Don't fall [Part 2]

In my last post I told us how www.exchange-plus.page.tl scammed me. I complained and they sent me this mail

We received your complain on our contact page. We sincerely apologies for the delay in transaction processing, it was due to PTTL upgrade. We are glad to inform you that the PTTL serving is working perfectly fine now. On this note, the minimum exchange is now $50, all transaction exchange less than this will be pending until payment is made in full. Our automated database have taken note of your initial exchange and we wait for your completion after which your real money will be forwarded to your account with 12 hours

Can they get more $40 from me? Be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your opinion